New Cadets Welcome
819 Satellite flight located at Princess Margaret Secondary School 12879 72nd Ave is accepting new cadets. Visit them on a Tuesday evening between 6:30 pm and 9:30 pm
New recruits for 819 at the North Delta Rec Center is now closed until January 2018, when we may be accepting additional cadets, dependent on available space.
If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to e-mail Major MacDonald.
To be eligible for membership as a cadet, one must:
- Be a legal resident of Canada:
NOTE: A legal resident of Canada is a Canadian citizen, a landed immigrant, or, the dependant of a person who is lawfully resident in Canada on a temporary basis for the purpose of education or employment.
- Provide proof of provincial health insurance coverage or equivalent;
- Be at least 12 years of age;
- Not have attained 19 years of age;
In order to register you will need to bring an original of the following:
- Canadian Government issued photo ID (Passport, citizenship card) or a Canadian Birth Certificate
- Health Insurance Card (Care Card)
An application form and medical form must be completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian before the cadet can commence training with the squadron. The forms can be downloaded and printed here or distributed upon arrival.